You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Update card info

I need to update my payment info but when I go to add a debit card it says it won’t take it and I’ve double checked and don’t see where I messed up I even had my card out while I typed it in

Posted on Nov 23, 2020 9:36 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 23, 2020 9:47 AM

If you can't add a different card, contact iTunes Support opening the following link (choosing your country, then Apple ID, then iTunes & App Store. If your problem is not among the options shown there, tap/click on the option “the topic is not listed” and describe your issue):--> iTunes Store & App Store – Get support for various issues

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 23, 2020 9:47 AM in response to Maee1991

If you can't add a different card, contact iTunes Support opening the following link (choosing your country, then Apple ID, then iTunes & App Store. If your problem is not among the options shown there, tap/click on the option “the topic is not listed” and describe your issue):--> iTunes Store & App Store – Get support for various issues

Regards

Giulio

Update card info

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.