You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Free Apple TV subscription

I bought an Apple IPad in January 2020 at an Apple store. I only just learned about that I could have gotten a free subscription to Apple TV. Can I still get that?

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi, Cellular

Posted on Nov 23, 2020 10:09 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 23, 2020 10:14 AM

The free AppleTV+ offer required activation within 60-days of purchase of an eligible device. If not redeemed within this timeframe, the offer associated with the device expires.

Whilst the offer is linked to the purchase of a qualifying device, ultimate eligibility is determined by your AppleID. If you have never previously had an AppleTV+ subscription, purchase of a qualifying device provides an opportunity to try the AppleTV+ subscription service, free, for a year.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 23, 2020 10:14 AM in response to nlopkin

The free AppleTV+ offer required activation within 60-days of purchase of an eligible device. If not redeemed within this timeframe, the offer associated with the device expires.

Whilst the offer is linked to the purchase of a qualifying device, ultimate eligibility is determined by your AppleID. If you have never previously had an AppleTV+ subscription, purchase of a qualifying device provides an opportunity to try the AppleTV+ subscription service, free, for a year.

Free Apple TV subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.