You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I use my Samsung qled tv for FaceTime?

How do I set up my qled Samsung tv to use with FaceTime?

QRQ90,

Posted on Nov 23, 2020 1:33 PM

1 reply

Dec 1, 2020 3:14 PM in response to sharkfin

Hello sharkfin,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! We understand that you'd like to connect your iPhone to your Samsung TV while using FaceTime. We would be happy to help provide more information.

If the goal is to have what you see on the screen of your iPhone appear on your TV, this can be done using AirPlay. You would need to have an Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV to do this. The "Mirror your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch" section in the resource below provides more details:

Use AirPlay to stream video or mirror your device’s screen

The other option would be to connect the iPhone directly to the TV using adapter to mirror the screen:

About Apple Digital AV Adapters for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Cheers!

Can I use my Samsung qled tv for FaceTime?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.