You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a way to see why my apple id was locked

A popup on my phone said it needed my apple id password. I cancled it, cleared the website data on safari, turned the phone dead off then back on and went to settings where sure enough it needed me to relogin. I did but it said my account was locked due to security reasons. So i unlocked it. My question is how do i see why this happened? Maybe it just does that once every few months, maybe someone in china tried to login 1000 times. Is there a place where i can see the last 5 login attempts. Just a yes or no will do :) i know about fake emails and 2 factor

Posted on Nov 23, 2020 11:06 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 24, 2020 12:08 AM

Sorry, but you can't look up, from where your Apple ID log in has been made, unless the Two-Factor-Authentification notifies you about an attempt.

1 reply

Is there a way to see why my apple id was locked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.