You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

wallpapers

I am using the latest version of iOS, 14.2. In this update, if the phone is dark, the wallpapers of the phone automatically change to dark appearance, but I do not want this. Can I use my wallpaper in light view while my phone is in dark view? If yes, how?

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 24, 2020 2:06 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 24, 2020 2:10 PM

I have the opposite reaction. I wanted to use the Dark mode Wallpaper while using the Light Mode overall. I solved the issue by downloading the Dark Mode Wallpaper from the internet (Google Search Yields tons of results). I downloaded and saved the wallpaper in my photos. After that I chose the mode that I wanted and chose the wallpaper out of the photo library.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 24, 2020 2:10 PM in response to elifnaz112

I have the opposite reaction. I wanted to use the Dark mode Wallpaper while using the Light Mode overall. I solved the issue by downloading the Dark Mode Wallpaper from the internet (Google Search Yields tons of results). I downloaded and saved the wallpaper in my photos. After that I chose the mode that I wanted and chose the wallpaper out of the photo library.

Axel F.

wallpapers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.