You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

airpods disconect left side

AirPods (Left AirPod keeps disconnecting)

I have a first generation AirPods that were working fine for more than 2 years. Now, all of a sudden, the left AirPod started disconnecting frequently. It works perfect for around 10~20 seconds, but it just disconnects and does not show up on the list anywhere. Once I put it back in the case and try it back on, (with the right AirPod still in my ear), it seems to work, but again, after 10~20 seconds it disconnects.

I have tried all of the solutions provided online, none of the solutions work for me. I'm not sure if it's a software issue or the hardware issue. Any help on this issue would be very helpful.

Thank you.

ahamedali

Posted on Nov 26, 2020 1:22 AM

1 reply

Nov 26, 2020 1:25 AM in response to sheik126

You must have also determined that the battery to the left AirPod is performing normally. You must have also reset the AirPods and paired them again with your iPhone. IF you have done both of the above and the issue still persists then please have the AirPods examined at the Appel Store or at an Authorized Service Center and if they are closed then please contact ➔ Apple Support

Axel F.

airpods disconect left side

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.