You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My got stolen and hacked and I can’t delete my previous account

My phone got stolen and I can’t track it on find my as the password has been changed and I can’t receive any emails from that account(I don’t know why and how, it happened for a while ago). And I’m trying to delete or sign out of that account, because I got some personal information on there

Please help!!

provide accurate info and steps as well as what to do if certain things don’t work . Provide other options.

iPhone 7, iOS 12

Posted on Nov 27, 2020 1:12 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 27, 2020 1:33 AM

These are the only steps you can follow:

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

If your iCloud account was compromised:

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

2 replies

Nov 27, 2020 1:31 AM in response to 123Crichards

The same thing happened to me about a year ago & the jerk who robbed me for my phone broke my phone pin password so fast & deactivated the “Find My IPhone” App super fast too & was able to hack into ALL of my apps and accounts to try finding a way to obtain some sort of money from me!! Even after I reported my phone stolen & received a new one, he was still able to get into my Netflix account & charge my moms credit card! It’s insane!! If you find a solution-please let me know too!!

My got stolen and hacked and I can’t delete my previous account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.