You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with screensaver Big Sur 11.0.1

Hello! For a few days I have had problems with the screensaver of my macbook air: it activates by itself even while I am using the mac, so the screen cannot be inactive. Even if I move the mouse or touch the keyboard it still stays there. I tried to change the settings so that the screensaver never starts, but it keeps happening at least a couple of times a day. Anyone have any idea how to fix it? Thank you!

MacBook Air

Posted on Nov 27, 2020 7:08 AM

2 replies

Dec 1, 2020 11:27 PM in response to SF8812

Thank you for your reply! In addition to this problem, I can't change the login screen: if I understand correctly (it's my first macbook, I'm a bit inexperienced) it should "synchronize" with the desktop one, but on my mac it still remains the default image. I thought that these two problems are connected, but maybe I did something I shouldn't do and now it doesn't work... I guess we just have to wait for the new update and see! Thank you for the information!

Problem with screensaver Big Sur 11.0.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.