You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple + HBO Max problem

I have HBO Max through my Apple + TV. I tried to sign into HBO Max, selected Apple + as my provider, and signed in. I get the message “Can’t Verify Your Subscription”. What am I missing?

iMac 21.5″, macOS 11.0

Posted on Nov 28, 2020 5:00 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2020 8:39 AM

I am assuming you don't have a problem accessing HBO Max through your AppleTV device - just when trying to log in to the HBO MAX app on other devices or through the web browser?

If so, I am having the same issue, and so far, HBO can't help me nor can Apple support phone. Very frustrating -there is a simple disconnect between my Apple log in info and the info that HBO need to verify my account and Apple can't help. If I cancelled my sub with Apple, and resubscribed using my cable provider

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 30, 2020 8:39 AM in response to Csguerra

I am assuming you don't have a problem accessing HBO Max through your AppleTV device - just when trying to log in to the HBO MAX app on other devices or through the web browser?

If so, I am having the same issue, and so far, HBO can't help me nor can Apple support phone. Very frustrating -there is a simple disconnect between my Apple log in info and the info that HBO need to verify my account and Apple can't help. If I cancelled my sub with Apple, and resubscribed using my cable provider

Apple + HBO Max problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.