You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces powerful new iPad mini built for Apple Intelligence. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ME.COM SMTP SERVER NAME ?

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 29, 2020 12:45 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 29, 2020 12:49 PM

IMAP information for the incoming mail server

• Server name: imap.mail.me.com
  • SSL Required: Yes
  • If you see an error message when using SSL, try using TLS instead.
  • Port: 993
  • Username: This is usually the name part of your iCloud email address (for example, emilyparker, not emilyparker@icloud.com). If your email client can't connect to iCloud using just the name part of your iCloud email address, try using the full address.
  • Password: Generate an app-specific password.

SMTP information for the outgoing mail server

• Server name: smtp.mail.me.com
  • If you see an error message when using SSL, try using TLS or STARTTLS instead.
  • Port: 587
  • SMTP Authentication Required: Yes
  • Username: Your full iCloud email address (for example, emilyparker@icloud.com, not emilyparker)
  • Password: Use the app-specific password that you generated when you set up the incoming mail server.

Check this: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT202304

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 29, 2020 12:49 PM in response to iderskol

IMAP information for the incoming mail server

• Server name: imap.mail.me.com
  • If you see an error message when using SSL, try using TLS instead.
  • Port: 993
  • Username: This is usually the name part of your iCloud email address (for example, emilyparker, not emilyparker@icloud.com). If your email client can't connect to iCloud using just the name part of your iCloud email address, try using the full address.
  • Password: Generate an app-specific password.

SMTP information for the outgoing mail server

• Server name: smtp.mail.me.com
  • If you see an error message when using SSL, try using TLS or STARTTLS instead.
  • Port: 587
  • SMTP Authentication Required: Yes
  • Username: Your full iCloud email address (for example, emilyparker@icloud.com, not emilyparker)
  • Password: Use the app-specific password that you generated when you set up the incoming mail server.

Check this: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT202304

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.