You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fee for icloud use

Hi There

I have just noticed that you have been charging $4.99 several times in a month for last several months. As far as I know the fee for 200 GB is $4.99 per month. Could you please explain why you charged several times in a month from my credit card for the past several months. Im not totally happy about it. Please see the below evidence you charged several times in a month. Please explain it.

Posted on Nov 30, 2020 12:57 AM

3 replies

Nov 30, 2020 9:18 PM in response to zinacef

I had a help from my workmate who had let me know about the icloud storage and who installed the icloud for me before. I have now know why $4.99 has been charged several times in a month since Aug this year. I have been received the receipts in the junk emails and I have just noticed this unusual payments yesterday. I must have subscribed one app called “sideshow” in early Aug without knowing they charge fee. I would never subscribe if it costs $4.99 per week. I have used the app once and deleted the app from the screen and I did not know that I have been paying $4.99 per week since early Aug.

I have now canceled the subscription with my workmate’s help. Could you please consider to refund the fees that you charged to my credit card since Aug? Thanks for your help

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Fee for icloud use

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.