You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Order stuck on “Order placed”

I placed an online order for in store pick up of the new iPhone 12 mini. i ordered last friday and the pick up date was saturday. I got the initial order confirmation email but never got a pick up confirmation email. I went in anyway on my pick up time. They couldn’t find my order in the system and asked me to call Apple service.

Called Apple 3 times over the weekend and two people couldn’t find any trace of my order. One person saw my order but couldn’t understand why it was stuck and told me to just wait. He even did a stock check at the store i was supposed to pick it up from and they have it in stock...

They havnt charged my card yet n’or is there an option to cancel. I tried cancelling with the person who found my order but they referred me to another department for the cancellation and these guys couldnt find my order to cancel x.x

Has this ever happened to anyone? What do i do?

Posted on Nov 30, 2020 3:28 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 11, 2020 5:20 PM

I faced the same issue yesterday. Here's what I followed:

After 3.5 hours of constantly calling Apple Support and bouncing here and there with customer care and store managers, my call was picked up by a person who really knew what he was doing rather than repeating same daily jargons.

He told me that my transaction was reflecting in secondary system but not in the primary system. He pinged some IT guy on chat and explained him the case and it was resolved then and there. I was able to see the bar moving in no time. The number which I dialled was 1800-676-2755 where I was able to get this help.

May be this can help someone with similar issue.

Cheers !

Similar questions

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 11, 2020 5:20 PM in response to asdferty

I faced the same issue yesterday. Here's what I followed:

After 3.5 hours of constantly calling Apple Support and bouncing here and there with customer care and store managers, my call was picked up by a person who really knew what he was doing rather than repeating same daily jargons.

He told me that my transaction was reflecting in secondary system but not in the primary system. He pinged some IT guy on chat and explained him the case and it was resolved then and there. I was able to see the bar moving in no time. The number which I dialled was 1800-676-2755 where I was able to get this help.

May be this can help someone with similar issue.

Cheers !

Order stuck on “Order placed”

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.