You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone SE 2nd generation is getting and and battery is draining

My phone is about 4 months old. I noticed last night it was pretty warm. When I took it off of the charging cable this morning it was warm. After just two hours of not charging with very little usage I'm already down to 55% on the battery. Phone is continuing to stay warm. Wondering if this is common with this phone.

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 2, 2020 8:52 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 2, 2020 9:16 AM

It is not and it may be possible that your iPhone has a defective battery. Alternatively, if you are not using an Apple power adapter with this phone to charge it could also be the reason. At this point, I would suggest that you make a Genius Bar appointment at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider to have them take a look and provide you with your options ... or use the "Contact Support" link in the upper right-hand side of this forum's web page.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 2, 2020 9:16 AM in response to raz100

It is not and it may be possible that your iPhone has a defective battery. Alternatively, if you are not using an Apple power adapter with this phone to charge it could also be the reason. At this point, I would suggest that you make a Genius Bar appointment at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider to have them take a look and provide you with your options ... or use the "Contact Support" link in the upper right-hand side of this forum's web page.

iPhone SE 2nd generation is getting and and battery is draining

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.