You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari

Safari has disappeared from my home page on my I-phone. i have searched for it on home page and in App store? It just did come up in Siri suggestions. How do I get it back on homepage?

iPhone XS

Posted on Dec 2, 2020 11:58 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 8, 2020 11:01 PM

Check if it is in the app library

To access the App Library, swipe left till you reach a few boxes that contain a lot of apps organized by category

then press and hold on safari and tap "add to Home Screen"

3 replies

Dec 8, 2020 7:08 PM in response to sea234

Hello sea234,

Thank you for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. We understand you're unable to locate Safari on the Home Screen of your iPhone. We can help point you in the right direction.

You can use the App Library on your iPhone and search for Safari. From there, you can move Safari back to the Home Screen of your iPhone. Here's an article on how to perform this step: Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone

Please let us know if that helps.

Kind regards.

Safari

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.