You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 14.2 issue?

Hi there, I have an iPhone 11 (new) and since updating to 14.2, have an issue when browsing websites. When surfing some webpages and you turn your phone to “landscape” mode so the webpage lays out better, my iPhone superimposes the widgets page(?) over top of the webpage. If you scroll down the webpage, the widgets follow so you can’t read the page! See the pictures below.

Posted on Dec 2, 2020 1:03 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 2, 2020 1:08 PM

Hi 5mins4fighting, welcome to community,

I would recommend closing down the safari application by (1) swiping up and holding, and dismissing this application, (1) restart your iPhone by turning it off (hold down the volume up and power button), and then turning it back on. Try this to load safari and this application.

Let us know if you encounter this issue still.

Hay

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 2, 2020 1:08 PM in response to 5mins4fighting

Hi 5mins4fighting, welcome to community,

I would recommend closing down the safari application by (1) swiping up and holding, and dismissing this application, (1) restart your iPhone by turning it off (hold down the volume up and power button), and then turning it back on. Try this to load safari and this application.

Let us know if you encounter this issue still.

Hay

iOS 14.2 issue?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.