You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screen Time Passcode Issues

I have been trying to bypass my screen time passcode because I forgot it, but I can't see 'Forgot Passcode?' button. Can I please have some Help?

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Dec 3, 2020 7:00 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 3, 2020 7:09 AM

On iPhone 6, with iOS 12, there is no way to reset the Screen Time Passcode if it has been forgotten. iOS 13.4 did bring the ability to do so, but your phone is too old and not capable of running 13.4 or higher.

You will have to follow the directions in this link to erase your iPhone to remove the Passcode --> If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 3, 2020 7:09 AM in response to T_Minnings

On iPhone 6, with iOS 12, there is no way to reset the Screen Time Passcode if it has been forgotten. iOS 13.4 did bring the ability to do so, but your phone is too old and not capable of running 13.4 or higher.

You will have to follow the directions in this link to erase your iPhone to remove the Passcode --> If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

Screen Time Passcode Issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.