You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Two emails for one iTunes account?

I have a question regarding my iTunes account. My first email I used for iTunes was a hotmail email.

A couple years ago I decided to change the email to iCloud email. So the problem I'm having is music I downloaded with the original email is not associated with my new email I use now. So I would like to figure out how I can restore all the original music I downloaded to my current iTunes account, is that doable?

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

MacBook Pro 17″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Dec 5, 2020 7:33 AM

3 replies

Dec 5, 2020 9:15 AM in response to Eric Root

My problem is, I downloaded music on iTunes, first using a hotmail email, iTunes does not recognize that it was me that downloaded the music with the original email, I now use iCloud email, and I go into iTunes Store, and look up my purchases,

and it only shows me music I downloaded with the iCloud email name, it will not allow me to see and re-download those songs

I downloaded using the hotmail email. So I was wondering if it's possible to have both emails associated with my current iTunes account, I suppose I'm only allowed to have one email address associated with iTunes account.

Two emails for one iTunes account?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.