You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cant find the Apple TV app. My device is not compartible with Aple TV+ app. help

I cant find the Apple TV app. My device is not compatible with Apple TV+ app. help

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 11

Posted on Dec 6, 2020 1:31 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 6, 2020 2:03 AM

if you have a mac it needs to be macOS Catalina 10.15 to have the appletv app older macos can't use the appletv app

if you have an older mac or a windows machine you need to view appletv+ in a browser go to Apple TV+

if you are talking about on your tv then not all tvs support the appletv app read Apple TV app - Devices - Apple

if you want to know more

All the ways to watch Apple TV+ - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 6, 2020 2:03 AM in response to wallace295

if you have a mac it needs to be macOS Catalina 10.15 to have the appletv app older macos can't use the appletv app

if you have an older mac or a windows machine you need to view appletv+ in a browser go to Apple TV+

if you are talking about on your tv then not all tvs support the appletv app read Apple TV app - Devices - Apple

if you want to know more

All the ways to watch Apple TV+ - Apple Support

Dec 6, 2020 2:05 AM in response to wallace295

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 11

If you are really on tvOS 11, you will need to update to get and use the TV app with Apple TV+.

tvOS 11 was current from 2017-09 to 2018-09.

tvOS 12.3 added the redesigned TV app, compatible with Apple TV app Channels, including Apple TV+.

tvOS 14.2 is the current version system software, per 2020-11-05.

How to update your Apple TV - Apple Support

I cant find the Apple TV app. My device is not compartible with Aple TV+ app. help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.