You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't find my old photos from my old iPhone

hi, how can I find my old photos from may old phone its been 2 years since I open my acc and they're gone, I just retrieve it again since I've got a new apple device and I'm wondering where to find it I've just looked into my iCloud and they're clean

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Dec 6, 2020 5:21 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 6, 2020 6:33 AM

If the photos aren't at iCloud.com/Photos using a computer browser, there may be a problem recovering the photos. If you were syncing photos with iCloud, they aren't included in a backup. You can try restoring a backup of your old device just in case you backed up when you weren't syncing the photos to iCloud.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 6, 2020 6:33 AM in response to kcdonado

If the photos aren't at iCloud.com/Photos using a computer browser, there may be a problem recovering the photos. If you were syncing photos with iCloud, they aren't included in a backup. You can try restoring a backup of your old device just in case you backed up when you weren't syncing the photos to iCloud.

I can't find my old photos from my old iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.