You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music 2020 Replay

I’ve heard some people have already gotten their 2020 replay, but I can’t find it. I’ve subscribed to Apple Music since August because for the first half of they year I was on Spotify, but I’ve used long-term Apple Music from even before that.

Posted on Dec 6, 2020 4:44 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 12, 2020 8:38 AM

When I click on that link, the same link as I found on the web, on my iPhone, it just goes into the Music App and nothing happens. When I click on it on my iPad, it seems to try to take me to my Replay Playlist, it gives “An Error Occurred” “Try Again”. On iTunes on my computer, I don’t see anything. I’ve been an Apple Music subscriber since September/October, but I was an Apple Music subscriber in 2019 and before that.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 12, 2020 8:38 AM in response to jdo_apple

When I click on that link, the same link as I found on the web, on my iPhone, it just goes into the Music App and nothing happens. When I click on it on my iPad, it seems to try to take me to my Replay Playlist, it gives “An Error Occurred” “Try Again”. On iTunes on my computer, I don’t see anything. I’ve been an Apple Music subscriber since September/October, but I was an Apple Music subscriber in 2019 and before that.

Apple Music 2020 Replay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.