You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't update iPhone, password not accepted

My Iphone have gone in to disconection mode after the pasword enterd to many times . So I have connected this to the Laptop and manged to do the soft wear up load . as it gave two options to reset or update. after all updates was down loaded it ask " swipe up to upgrade but when i do that it, I need to enter the pass code . Im dooing that but still no accepting the pass code . What do I do now??

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Dec 7, 2020 2:39 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 7, 2020 2:53 AM

These are the instructions to remove the passcode and to re-gain access to your device, keeping in mind that if you don't have a backup all data will be lost (except those tha you eventually synced to iCloud). Pay attention to the specific gestures to perform while connecting your disabled device to the computer:--> If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled

and this is a support video about the same matter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s8-zLG9ySQ

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 7, 2020 2:53 AM in response to moona003

These are the instructions to remove the passcode and to re-gain access to your device, keeping in mind that if you don't have a backup all data will be lost (except those tha you eventually synced to iCloud). Pay attention to the specific gestures to perform while connecting your disabled device to the computer:--> If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled

and this is a support video about the same matter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s8-zLG9ySQ

Regards

Giulio

Can't update iPhone, password not accepted

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.