You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Homekit

Hi, since about a month, I have noticed a frequent massive delay in the notification from Homekit. Sometimes the delay is hours, and sometimes the information doesn't appear until I open the Homekit App. It is super annoying, and no, setting up everything again is not an option. I am not going through all that work.

Has anybody experienced the same, and how did you fix it?

Posted on Dec 7, 2020 11:54 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 8, 2020 12:24 AM

You need not setup everything just merely setup your Notifications as per the process mentioned below

Get alerts at a certain time or when someone arrives or leaves

• Open the Home app on your iOS device or Mac.
  • On your iOS device, press and hold an accessory. ... 
  • Tap or click Settings.
  • Tap or click Status and Notifications, turn on Allow Notifications, then choose from these options: ... 
  • Tap or click.

Use this link for detailed explanation --> Get notifications for your HomeKit accessories - Apple Suppor

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 8, 2020 12:24 AM in response to jetway

You need not setup everything just merely setup your Notifications as per the process mentioned below

Get alerts at a certain time or when someone arrives or leaves

• Open the Home app on your iOS device or Mac.
  • On your iOS device, press and hold an accessory. ... 
  • Tap or click Settings.
  • Tap or click Status and Notifications, turn on Allow Notifications, then choose from these options: ... 
  • Tap or click.

Use this link for detailed explanation --> Get notifications for your HomeKit accessories - Apple Suppor

Homekit

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.