You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am bieng charged many charges my account was hacked I need regund

How do I stop and get refund for charges

Posted on Dec 9, 2020 6:50 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 9, 2020 9:03 AM

See the information in: If you see 'apple.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

In addition to the other information, note the following in item 3 of that article:

Anyone who has your Apple ID password can make charges to your account. If you have unauthorized charges, change your Apple ID password.

The following may also help: If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

You can try to get a refund by using instructions in Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support or if there were many charges you may want to contact Apple Support.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 9, 2020 9:03 AM in response to Holly561

See the information in: If you see 'apple.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

In addition to the other information, note the following in item 3 of that article:

Anyone who has your Apple ID password can make charges to your account. If you have unauthorized charges, change your Apple ID password.

The following may also help: If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

You can try to get a refund by using instructions in Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support or if there were many charges you may want to contact Apple Support.

I am bieng charged many charges my account was hacked I need regund

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.