You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am trying to log into an old Apple ID of mine but I no longer have that number anymore for the two step verification how do I go about this

I am trying to log into an old Apple ID of mine but I no longer have that number anymore for the two step verification how do I go about this

iPhone 6

Posted on Dec 10, 2020 7:32 PM

1 reply

Dec 15, 2020 7:27 AM in response to DestinyShay

Hello DestinyShay,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're having trouble with your Apple ID account. We are happy to share information that may help.

Take a look at the information in this article for alternate ways to receive the verification code: Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication.

Take care.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.