You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

select all option to delete emails

In my Shaw email when I click on edit in the top right, I only have the option to delete one email at a time. Where is the select all option?

Posted on Dec 12, 2020 8:45 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 16, 2020 8:45 AM

Hey there C1page,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We understand you’d like to know how to delete multiple messages at once in Mail on your iPhone. We’ll be happy to help with this.

Check out the info under “Delete multiple email messages” from this article for this. It should provide you with the steps you’re looking for:

How to delete emails on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

We hope this helps.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 16, 2020 8:45 AM in response to C1page

Hey there C1page,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We understand you’d like to know how to delete multiple messages at once in Mail on your iPhone. We’ll be happy to help with this.

Check out the info under “Delete multiple email messages” from this article for this. It should provide you with the steps you’re looking for:

How to delete emails on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

We hope this helps.

Take care.

select all option to delete emails

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.