You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 shows old Apple ID

I changed my Apple ID. My iPad has recognised it fine, but not my phone. Where it shows your photo and has the ID email underneath it is the old one. I have signed in and out of Apple ID a few times in the website and on Edina and purchases. When I get a verification code to say I am signing in with another device, on my iPad it shows the Apple ID as the new email and on my phone as the old- at the same time. When I go into my Apple ID account is shows the correct new ID, but under my photo on phone, still shows old driving me crazy. Have restarted iPhone, still same.

Any other ideas??

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 14, 2020 7:27 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2020 12:24 PM

Can you sign out of the old ID on the phone? The change doesn't automatically sync to all devices/computers.

1 reply

iPhone 11 shows old Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.