You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot mirror my iPhone11 to the Sony x900h tv

I have a weird issue that I can find no solution to, I cannot screen mirror my iPhone to the Sony tv properly, I can cast videos from apps like YouTube and fb but I cannot screen mirror my phone itself, I just get a black screen with the apple play logo and that’s it. I cannot mirror my photos or videos. Just screen cast from apps. Tried everything from restart to reset. My phone however works on other TVs and other iPhones works on my tv with no problem. It is just my phone with my tv is having this issue. Anyone else got this problem. Thanks

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 15, 2020 11:59 AM

Similar questions

2 replies

Dec 19, 2020 6:32 AM in response to hesham78

Hey there hesham78,

We want to help make sure you're able to use AirPlay as expected.

Have you tried restarting both devices to see if that helps?

Are all the devices connected to the same network?

Take a look at all the steps listed below. If you continue to run into issues, you can reach out to Apple Support directly.

If AirPlay or screen mirroring isn’t working on your device

Get Support

Cheers!

Dec 19, 2020 8:13 AM in response to KMB_12

Hello, everything was tried, I left nothing. It is a very weird issue as it happened only wehen I use my phone with my tv, but it works perfectly for everyone else. my phone works with other TVs. And other iPhones works with mine. I had a case number at apple anyways if you want to take a look.

i even restored the phone from a computer I order to reinstall the software and still the same problem.

thanks

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Cannot mirror my iPhone11 to the Sony x900h tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.