You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does Apple TV+ remember where you paused, or let you store favorites?

Entering TV+ in your browser, you get a long list of unsorted items you can watch. Nowhere you can store which ones you want to save for future watching. No filter or search on title, genre. No option to mark titles for future watching. Am I missing something or is this most basic functionality really missing?

Once you have started watching a show, it does not remember that you watched it or where you stopped. Incredibly annoying while watching series. You have to scroll down the entire list, search for the program you were watching, and remember which episode you watched last. Am I missing something or is this even more basic functionality really missing?

My subscription is up for renewal, and there's no way I am going to continue using this service if these basic features are not added.

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Dec 15, 2020 12:22 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 15, 2020 1:32 PM

The website will not give you the full Apple TV app experience. Some features are not present there.

On devices with the Apple TV app, you progress is saved (in the cloud – so across all your devices).

On devices with the Apple TV app, you can add titles to ‘Up Next’ for future watching (and for continuous play for supported episodic content).

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 15, 2020 1:32 PM in response to Alterabel

The website will not give you the full Apple TV app experience. Some features are not present there.

On devices with the Apple TV app, you progress is saved (in the cloud – so across all your devices).

On devices with the Apple TV app, you can add titles to ‘Up Next’ for future watching (and for continuous play for supported episodic content).

Does Apple TV+ remember where you paused, or let you store favorites?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.