You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Fitness +

I have a new iPad Pro with software version 14.2 and a new series 6 Apple Watch. When I try to download Apple Fitness + app I get message “This app requires specific features not available on this device “. I have tried during iPad off and restarting without success. Any other suggestions?

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on Dec 16, 2020 2:19 PM

3 replies

Dec 24, 2020 11:53 AM in response to sberman

I don’t even see the Apple + Fitness App for iPad in the store. Nor it there a Fitness tab on my Apple TV. My iPhone is too small to follow the workouts well on it. To get the value out of these workouts Apple needs to make them available to a larger formatted device. Also, gentler workouts need to be added for the physically challenged and older populations who use the Apple Watch if they want to increase and hold subscriptions. I can’ find where to post this suggestion. Any ideas?

Apple Fitness +

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.