You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my apple mouse changes my browser screen to very large. zoom size on its own. When i correct the view to acutal size it goes back. but then it will ramdomly do it again. I may have done something in setting preferences to take care of another probl

my apple mouse changes my broweser screen to a very large zoom size on its own.When I correct the view to actual size it does that but will at ramdom do it again when I scroll with my apple mouse. I may have changed something in setting preferences to fix another problem with zooming in and out using a topo app.

Posted on Dec 19, 2020 10:03 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 19, 2020 10:46 AM

Hi,

Press Command-Option-8 to turn zooming off. If you are using magic mouse, one finger two taps zooming in the screen, to make it normal, one finger two taps again.

1 reply

my apple mouse changes my browser screen to very large. zoom size on its own. When i correct the view to acutal size it goes back. but then it will ramdomly do it again. I may have done something in setting preferences to take care of another probl

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.