You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an iPhone 12 pro max and i cannot sync my iPhone with my iTunes on my pc

Posted on Dec 19, 2020 12:11 PM

7 replies

Dec 22, 2020 4:48 PM in response to ThreeRodriguez

Hey ThreeRodriguez,

We understand that you're having an issue syncing your iPhone to iTunes on your PC. We'd like to help! The following guide has details on syncing your content: Use iTunes to sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with your computer

If your PC isn't recognizing your iPhone, these steps will help: If your computer doesn't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod

If those don't help, let us know more details:

• What happens when you try to sync?
  • Do any alerts appear, and if so, what do they say exactly?

The more information you can share, the better we can help.

Take care!

Dec 24, 2020 3:01 PM in response to ThreeRodriguez

ThreeRodriguez,

It's good to know that other devices connect to your PC. We're still not clear on what happens when you try to connect your iPhone 12 to your PC. Does an alert appear, is it not recognized by the system, or something else?

Do you have another computer you can try to connect with to see if it works there? If not, or if you have the same issue, you'll want to reach out to Apple Support: Get Support

Keep us posted.

Regards.

Dec 30, 2020 7:16 AM in response to mingoslkd

mingoslkd,

I tried to connect my iPhone 12 pro max to 2 different computers. My work computer and my sisters mac computer. Neither computer recognized my iPhone 12. Nothing pops up, no alert by any computer I connect to. My iPhone 12 will charge, but nothing other then that. No computer will acknowledge, my iPhone is connected. When I plugged in my old iPhone 6 and my sisters iPhone and my wife's iPhone. All the phones are recognized on all 3 computers, except my iPhone 12 pro max. Nothing pops up!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.