You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why does my phone say Invalid Sim, I cannot make calls. Been paying $9.00 per month for 3 years since I bought . Can a tech support help me on phone please . ? How do I contact you by phone?

Why does my phone say Invalid Sim? . I cannot make calls.

iPhone 8, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 21, 2020 4:06 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 21, 2020 4:10 PM

1. This is a user to user forum, this is not Apple Support. . As users like yourself, you cannot contact us by phone. If you need to contact Apple Support by phone use the number for your location from the list here: link-> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support
  2. For Invalid Sim errors also see here: link-> If you see 'invalid SIM' or 'no SIM' on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 21, 2020 4:10 PM in response to 123abc—-

1. This is a user to user forum, this is not Apple Support. . As users like yourself, you cannot contact us by phone. If you need to contact Apple Support by phone use the number for your location from the list here: link-> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support
  2. For Invalid Sim errors also see here: link-> If you see 'invalid SIM' or 'no SIM' on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Dec 21, 2020 4:12 PM in response to 123abc—-

If it says Invalid SIM the phone is locked to a carrier. You must either use it with the carrier it is locked to, or ask that carrier to unlock it. See ➡️ How to unlock your iPhone for use with a different carrier - Apple Support. This is a user-to-user support forum. To contact Apple use the Contact Support link at the top of this page; you can have them call you or chat. To call Apple here is a list of numbers ➡️Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support. If you call them you might be on hold for a long time, so you are better off using the Contact Support link.

Why does my phone say Invalid Sim, I cannot make calls. Been paying $9.00 per month for 3 years since I bought . Can a tech support help me on phone please . ? How do I contact you by phone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.