You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unrecognizable charge

I was charged $575.55 (US) on my bank card from Apple.com/US 800-676-277... and so on. I have never payed for anything that high before. I even asked Apple support to look it up and they could not locate the charge. I am trying to contact my bank but I have to wait till the morning. I don’t know if Apple was recently hacked or what? I just would like to get all my money that was taken from me. Has anyone been through this and has gotten the money back ? If so how did you resolve it, I’m desperate!!

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 21, 2020 8:27 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 21, 2020 8:54 PM

Take a deep breath...If you cannot identify the charge using the advice listed in "If you see 'apple.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support," then report the charge as fraudulent to your card provider in the morning.

1 reply

Unrecognizable charge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.