You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 7 A1660 Model "No service" after ios update

Hello everyone,

Please help me with a solution regarding my issue.

Last week I updated my Iphone 7 model A1660 to ios14.2. I mention that my phone worked very well before update. After update my phone show "no service".

I contacted Apple Support and they told me about Apple Program: https://support.apple.com/iphone-7-no-service

My phone was bought in October 2016 and exceeded the 4 years with only 2 months. Is there any possibility to extend the program? Can I still hope that my phone can be repaired by Apple?

Thank you!

Posted on Dec 22, 2020 5:40 AM

1 reply

Dec 24, 2020 11:13 AM in response to CiprianZ

Hello CiprianZ,

We'd like to help and point you in the right direction regarding the No Service issue you're experiencing on your iPhone.

If you haven't already, check this resource for steps that may help: If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad

Also, ensure your iPhone is up to date. iOS 14.3 is the current latest iOS version: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If the issue persists after the steps above, then you may need to look into service for your device. The resource you linked in your post should have the available service options that applies to your region.

We would recommend reaching out to a service location to look into options you have to get the device serviced. You can also find locations for service using this resource: Find Locations

If you need additional help regarding servicing your iPhone, we recommend connecting back with the Apple Support team using this link: Contact Apple Support

Thank you!

Iphone 7 A1660 Model "No service" after ios update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.