You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Computer and Microsoft Office

I have an Apple MacBook Pro computer (purchased in November 2014) and back in 2019 I subscribed to the Microsoft Office suite, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point programs. The reason I signed up for the Microsoft products was so that I could access my then-work email address, as well as use those Microsoft programs I needed for work. I continue to use those Microsoft programs since leaving that job. For some reason, however, I cannot access Microsoft Office for use in managing e-mails without the computer asking me for a keychain access code, which I don't have. How can I access Microsoft office so that I can drop the old work e-mail address and change the relevant e-mail address to include my personal address and the one for my new solo law firm? Any help would be appreciated.

Posted on Dec 22, 2020 10:58 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 22, 2020 11:19 AM

Your keychain access code is typically your admin account password.

Use the Keychain Access utility to repair your keychain.

Similar questions

1 reply

Apple Computer and Microsoft Office

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.