You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone can’t send images or videos to android

My phone can’t send images or videos to android

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Dec 22, 2020 11:34 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 23, 2020 1:29 AM

SMS, MMS, WiFi Call, Call Forwarding, Call Waiting, Call Merge, Conference Call, Hotspot, Voice Mail all are Carrier Specific features. Contact your Carrier (Cellular Service Provider), the agency who issued the SIM / eSIM to you.

3 replies

Feb 1, 2021 3:54 PM in response to SravanKrA

This is not helpful nor is any of the other suggestions I've read here about the same issues. I have the same problem. My carrier puts no restrictions on the type of messages (SMS, MMS, Wifi enabled, etc) according to those in the company to whom I've spoken. I do not have this problem on my iPhone 6S, which I use on the same network, with the same carrier, for my business. This tells me it is a defect with the iPhone 11. Since I have tried all manner of suggestions provided on this forum, contacted my carrier multiple times, and still have no resolution, what is my next course of action?

My iPhone can’t send images or videos to android

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.