You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Free Trial

Hello i was trying to get a free trail for apple music but for some reason it keeps saying already have it. I went to my apple id to see my subscription and i have nothing. Is there a way i can fix this?

iPhone XS Max, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 23, 2020 11:40 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 23, 2020 11:50 AM

stephanie0518 Said:

"Free Trial: Hello i was trying to get a free trail for apple music but for some reason it keeps saying already have it. I went to my apple id to see my subscription and i have nothing. Is there a way i can fix this?"

-------

Contact Apple Support:

You Need to Contact Apple Support. iTunes purchases not showing up might be a bug In your account, or a glitch in iTunes (meaning your have to reinstall the macOS). So, contact Apple Support - they'll run you through the fix.

Apple Contact Us Information:

Modify your Credentials-ASAP:

Also, if you are certain that you signed up for a subscription, but it is not showing up, then most certainly, consider modifying your credentials. Perhaps someone has them, and you are unaware of it.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 23, 2020 11:50 AM in response to stephanie0518

stephanie0518 Said:

"Free Trial: Hello i was trying to get a free trail for apple music but for some reason it keeps saying already have it. I went to my apple id to see my subscription and i have nothing. Is there a way i can fix this?"

-------

Contact Apple Support:

You Need to Contact Apple Support. iTunes purchases not showing up might be a bug In your account, or a glitch in iTunes (meaning your have to reinstall the macOS). So, contact Apple Support - they'll run you through the fix.

Apple Contact Us Information:

Modify your Credentials-ASAP:

Also, if you are certain that you signed up for a subscription, but it is not showing up, then most certainly, consider modifying your credentials. Perhaps someone has them, and you are unaware of it.

Free Trial

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.