You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I get money back from fraud ??

Fraud want my money back

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 23, 2020 5:30 PM

3 replies

Dec 23, 2020 5:37 PM in response to Deyvid11

Well, none of us here are Apple employees, we are users like you. If you feel you may have been defrauded, then you need to speak to Apple. However, before doing that, what makes you feel that you have been defrauded? We may be able to help you settle it without Apple getting involved.

Did you receive an email stating a purchase had been made? If so, it very well could have been a phishing attempt to get your account information. See this, Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

If you saw this in your bank statement, then see this, If you see 'apple.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support. This one would require you contact Apple.

How can I get money back from fraud ??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.