You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No service on 11 Pro Max IOs 14.3

Hey guys i need a help with my phone before the update my phone was working perfect till IOS 14.3 and right now stay on NO SERVICE . Please a little help cuz my phone is useless...

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 26, 2020 1:35 PM

9 replies

Dec 26, 2020 2:47 PM in response to MiroslavMitkov

MiroslavMitkov Said:

"No service on 11 Pro Max IOs 14.3: Hey guys i need a help with my phone before the update my phone was working perfect till IOS 14.3 and right now stay on NO SERVICE . Please a little help cuz my phone is useless..."

-------

Any Backups Prior to this Update?

Restore from a backup you've previously made. If you never made a backup, then take this as a learning experience, knowing to always backup your iPhone prior to updating it.  Learn More Here: Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a Backup - Apple Support

-------

In depth...

To Update an iPhone:

Update your iPhone using the iPhone itself, a Mac, or a PC, even. How to do so....

Two Major Steps: - Backup then Update

1. Backup First: Make a backup of your device using iCloud or your computer

2. Then, Update Using these Links:

No service on 11 Pro Max IOs 14.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.