You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

app store app

I accidently deleted my app store app from my phone. How do I get it back? I have already reset my home screen in general and that didnt work.

iPhone 11

Posted on Dec 26, 2020 5:27 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 26, 2020 5:34 PM

You did not tell us and therefore I have to assume that you have iOS version 14.x. You probably accidentally removed the app from the Home Screen(s) but did not delete it. This is because the App Store app cannot be deleted and is part of the iOS. Here is how to find it:

SWIPE LEFT till you reach the last screen which will be the APP LIBRARY. Locate the Utilities Folder and find the App Store app in it. TOUCH & HOLD the App Store app and then DRAG it to the desired home screen.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 26, 2020 5:34 PM in response to bbax85

You did not tell us and therefore I have to assume that you have iOS version 14.x. You probably accidentally removed the app from the Home Screen(s) but did not delete it. This is because the App Store app cannot be deleted and is part of the iOS. Here is how to find it:

SWIPE LEFT till you reach the last screen which will be the APP LIBRARY. Locate the Utilities Folder and find the App Store app in it. TOUCH & HOLD the App Store app and then DRAG it to the desired home screen.

Axel F.

app store app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.