You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost names of my iPhone contacts

How can I restore all the names of my contacts, I can only see numbers without names and I can’t make calls with my WhatsApp

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 27, 2020 3:31 PM

1 reply

Dec 29, 2020 8:57 AM in response to cyn2206

Hey cyn2206,

It sounds like you're missing contact names on your iPhone and having issues with WhatsApp. We can understand wanting to get that resolved. We want to help.

If you use iCloud for Contacts, we'd recommend trying the steps here to restore your contacts: Restore contacts, calendars, bookmarks, and more using iCloud.com

If you've recently removed any email accounts from your iPhone, it's possible the contacts were stored within that account. If that's the case, we'd suggest re-adding any previously used email accounts to your iPhone to see if that restores your contacts. You can see which accounts store contacts in Settings > Contacts > Accounts.

Regarding WhatsApp, we'd recommend checking for and installing any updates that may be available for WhatsApp. If that doesn't help, you may want to try uninstalling and reinstalling WhatsApp to see if that resolves the issue.

Thanks!

Lost names of my iPhone contacts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.