You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airdrop not working in iPhone 11.

iPhone 11, iOS 14.3. Other iPhones cannot discover this phone for Airdrop. However, this phone can Airdrop to other iPhones. Tried all of the common 7 steps. It worked previously.

iPhone 11

Posted on Dec 28, 2020 10:05 AM

3 replies

Dec 30, 2020 3:21 PM in response to Sasklanding

Hello Sasklanding,

Thanks for reaching out here in Apple Support Communities. Just to confirm, you're having trouble using AirDrop between devices. Is that correct?

Have you tried restarting the affected devices one after the other to see if that helps?

Are all the devices running the latest version of iOS compatible?

Do you have Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enabled on all the devices?

Is the Personal Hotspot enabled?

If so, can you test after disabling this feature?

Have you tried managing AirDrop settings to see if that helps?

You can test after setting AirDrop to Everyone to help isolate.

Take a look at the article below and keep us updated.

How to use AirDrop on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Cheers!

Dec 30, 2020 9:52 PM in response to sterling r

Sterling. As mentioned in my post, I have already tried all of these items before reaching out. I am a techie so I have tried everything that I could find. This iPhone behaves the same way with three other iPhones. All os is the same latest version. This is why I am reaching out. The problem iPhone can Airdrop to other phones. But cannot receive from the others. I have tried “Contacts only” and “Everyone”. It is not recognized by the other phones but yet it recognizes all of the other devices. I need some serious help.

Airdrop not working in iPhone 11.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.