You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing photos from icloud

Hi,

I have an iPhone linked to a 50gb iCloud account for storage and back up. It is also linked with my iPad. Recently I purchased a new iPad and backed up all the data/ photos etc on the old iPad before starting the new 1. All good so far. Opened the box on the new iPad and set it up as you would normally do. Signed into iCloud to make sure my setting / files / data and photos transfer to the new device. Set it all up and when checking through to make sure photos transferred over they didn’t download. Logged into my iCloud to find they have all gone. We’re talking 5000 pictures. Some priceless ones of my family etc.

How do I get them back?

First time I have ever had this issue.

Posted on Dec 28, 2020 1:05 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2020 8:28 AM

Not sure why or how they disappeared from your iCloud, but next possible step - Contact - Official Apple Support.

Similar questions

7 replies

Missing photos from icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.