You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Game pigeon not working on iPhone

I just got a new phone. the iphone 11 and for some reason it won’t let me get game pigeon. I clicked on it and it loads for a second then nothing happens.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Dec 28, 2020 6:04 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2020 6:12 PM

If you look at the page for this app in the App Store, you can see that they have not updated their app for 7 months. Meanwhile an entire new iOS has been released. So it's not all that surprising to me that you'd be having issues.

Here is a support article for contacting an app developer

How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

On their page in the App Store, scroll down until you see a link for 'Developer Website', when you navigate there, at the bottom of their website there is a contact link. It will open an email and you can ask them when they plan to update their app.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 28, 2020 6:12 PM in response to alizsa

If you look at the page for this app in the App Store, you can see that they have not updated their app for 7 months. Meanwhile an entire new iOS has been released. So it's not all that surprising to me that you'd be having issues.

Here is a support article for contacting an app developer

How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

On their page in the App Store, scroll down until you see a link for 'Developer Website', when you navigate there, at the bottom of their website there is a contact link. It will open an email and you can ask them when they plan to update their app.

Game pigeon not working on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.