You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't see which apps are up to update

Hello everyone :) Merry Christmas!!

I have a 12 pro max and it doesn't show the apps that are up to update!!!

It's a bug or sm??

iPhone 12 Pro Max, 14

Posted on Dec 29, 2020 3:44 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 31, 2020 10:34 AM

Apps that have an update available will be shown in the App Store App by tapping on your account icon at the top right corner and scrolling down to the "Available Updates" section

If no Apps appear there, and only the section titled "Updated Recently" is visible, then no apps currently require updates.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 31, 2020 10:34 AM in response to evangelia Greece

Apps that have an update available will be shown in the App Store App by tapping on your account icon at the top right corner and scrolling down to the "Available Updates" section

If no Apps appear there, and only the section titled "Updated Recently" is visible, then no apps currently require updates.

Dec 31, 2020 10:22 AM in response to evangelia Greece

Hi evangelia Greece,

We understand you're having a problem updating applications. We're happy to help.

To begin, can you provide some more details about what is happening when you try to update? When you go in to the App Store and select your profile icon at the top right, is it not listing any updates at all? Do you see the updates, but get some sort of error when trying to install? etc.

In the meantime, here's some basic steps you can try for update issues that may help: If you can’t download or update apps on your iPhone or other Apple device

We look forward to your response. Cheers!

I can't see which apps are up to update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.