You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Live Photo’s sound doesn’t work on some phots

Why doesn’t the sound work on some of my Live Photo’s? When I FaceTime with my grandson I take a series of pic on Live Photo’s and when I play them back the first 3-4 doesn’t have sound but the others do

iPad, iPadOS 14

Posted on Dec 29, 2020 10:39 AM

1 reply

Dec 31, 2020 8:03 AM in response to melissafromvirgie

Hello melissafromvirgie,

We see that you have some questions about Live Photos. We want to help you locate the answers you need. To start, are you following these steps when you Take a Live Photo in FaceTime on iPhone? If so, and you still have the issue, Restart your iPhone. This simple step can help to refresh the apps and software on the iPhone and help to solve numerous problems you may encounter.

Another thing to check would be if the iPhone is up-to-date. You can go to Settings > General > Software Update, and check to see if there's an update available. If so, make a backup of the iPhone and update the software. Here are details on How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch and Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

Cheers!

Live Photo’s sound doesn’t work on some phots

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.