You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can i remove a minor from family sharing

how can i eliminate a minor from family sharing?

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 30, 2020 6:32 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2020 6:37 AM

A minor as in a minor child?

If so, you cannot directly remove them from a family group, as Apple IDs for children cannot exist outside of Family Sharing. You can move them to another Family Sharing Group. see: link-> Move a child to another group using Family Sharing - Apple Support

If you need to completely remove the Apple ID for the child, then you need to contact Apple Support to have it completely deleted. See: link-> Contact Apple Support for Apple ID account issues - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 30, 2020 6:37 AM in response to Desiree Ortiz

A minor as in a minor child?

If so, you cannot directly remove them from a family group, as Apple IDs for children cannot exist outside of Family Sharing. You can move them to another Family Sharing Group. see: link-> Move a child to another group using Family Sharing - Apple Support

If you need to completely remove the Apple ID for the child, then you need to contact Apple Support to have it completely deleted. See: link-> Contact Apple Support for Apple ID account issues - Apple Support

how can i remove a minor from family sharing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.