You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Locating my phone using my family’s iPhone

Locating my iPhone 10Xs Max using my family’s iPhone

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Dec 30, 2020 10:23 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2020 10:32 AM

Are those phone numbers you've posted? If they are, you've posted your personal phone numbers to literally thousands of other users, which is most unwise. I have asked the Forum Hosts to edit your numbers out of the post.

See this link for what to do if your phone is lost or stolen --> If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 30, 2020 10:32 AM in response to ikuyo192

Are those phone numbers you've posted? If they are, you've posted your personal phone numbers to literally thousands of other users, which is most unwise. I have asked the Forum Hosts to edit your numbers out of the post.

See this link for what to do if your phone is lost or stolen --> If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Locating my phone using my family’s iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.