You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple One choices

Can I choose what Subscriptions I want for Apple One? I do not want the Arcade, I’d want to use Apple Fitness instead.

Posted on Dec 31, 2020 10:08 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 2, 2021 5:05 PM

Hello jaybee16,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you have a question about Apple One. We're happy to provide some information to help.

Apple Fitness+, is included with the Apple One Premier plan. It also requires Apple Watch Series 3 or later. You can not exchange or swap services. You can view details about each offer in the section "What's included with Apple One" from the article here: Bundle Apple subscriptions with Apple One

Be sure to also check to ensure Apple One is offered in your country or region: Availability of Apple Media Services

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 2, 2021 5:05 PM in response to jaybee16

Hello jaybee16,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you have a question about Apple One. We're happy to provide some information to help.

Apple Fitness+, is included with the Apple One Premier plan. It also requires Apple Watch Series 3 or later. You can not exchange or swap services. You can view details about each offer in the section "What's included with Apple One" from the article here: Bundle Apple subscriptions with Apple One

Be sure to also check to ensure Apple One is offered in your country or region: Availability of Apple Media Services

Cheers!

Apple One choices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.