You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Facebook Live

I recently update from an IPhone 6 to an IPhone 11. On the 6 I was able to do live Facebook but with the 11 when I try it cuts out saying trying to reconnect. I checked with my modem supplier and ran tests and there doesn't seem to be a problem with that.

I have deleted the Facebook app and reinstalled it and I've had all my apps updated. I've turned my phone off and restarted it. Nothing works!

Anybody have any suggestions?

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 2, 2021 10:30 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 2, 2021 10:35 AM

ptlsmith wrote:

I recently update from an IPhone 6 to an IPhone 11. On the 6 I was able to do live Facebook but with the 11 when I try it cuts out saying trying to reconnect. I checked with my modem supplier and ran tests and there doesn't seem to be a problem with that.

I have deleted the Facebook app and reinstalled it and I've had all my apps updated. I've turned my phone off and restarted it. Nothing works!

Facebook isn't an Apple app, so contact facebook or look at their support site.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 2, 2021 10:35 AM in response to ptlsmith

ptlsmith wrote:

Facebook isn't an Apple app, so contact facebook or look at their support site.

Facebook Live

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.